Monday, October 10, 2011

Into-Me-You-See

Oh to be loved.

Funny how we spend so much of our lives searching for love, wanting it, yearning after it. When it finally comes it scares us half to death! I find myself standing in the face of love, wanting to run for the hills. Afraid. Afraid that it is too good to be true. Afraid of Intimacy. Intimacy: Into-Me-You-See. What if he sees... me? With all my flaws, mistakes...all my imperfections. What will happen then? There are only two choices when it comes to this point. 1. Run away (lame) or 2. let him in. Let him love me. Love him. Feel the fear. Let go.

Be still my little soul. My pitter-pattering heart. I choose number 2.

2 comments:

  1. This warmed my heart to read. May the trust be deserving. We love you.

    Your family in Turkey ")

    ReplyDelete